Our self-contained 2 & 3 bedroom units located above the Castaway’s store have everything you need and are located just 200 meters walking distance from the beach and Bulwer Shipwrecks. All cabins have fully self-contained basic kitchen, lounge and bathroom facilities, with linen and bath towels included.
2 Bedroom units have two rooms, one containing a queen bed, the other two singles. A fifth person can usually be added in a trundle bed.
3 Bedroom units have three rooms with 2 queen beds, and one room with a set of bunks. A seventh person can usually bed added in a trundle bed.
- Self-contained 2 & 3 bedroom units
- Conveniently located around Castaways site
- 200m walk from the beach and Bulwer Shipwrecks
- Self-contained basic kitchen, lounge and bathroom
What should you bring?
We recommend bringing:
- Clothing & toiletries
- Linen (pillow case, sheet set & bath towel) if not pre-purchased
- Beach towels & accessories (umbrella, toys etc.)
- Torch (as we are away from the big smoke, it does get quite dark at night time (which makes for some amazing star gazing))
- Sunscreen & insect repellent (Rid)
- Food & Drinks (including water) to go in the glamping kitchen. You can also have breakfast, lunch or dinner at Castaways, or purchase breakfast and dinner packs from Castaways to cook yourself in the glamp kitchen. Check out Castaways opening hours and menu here.
- Jerry cans of fuel if you plan on going through your whole tank exploring or you can purchase from Castaways
- Non wi-fi dependant entertainment (there is limited access to mobile signal, so you might need to go back to the paper version of your book!)